Blue Marine Travel are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marine Travel Consultant. The role can be office based, remote or hybrid working (following initial training). You will work as part of a team providing a 24/7 travel management service to marine clients primarily during the evenings, weekends and some Bank Holidays.
Marine Travel Consultant
Flexible working available once training complete – some evening and weekend shifts required.
Office / Remote / Hybrid working is a possibility once fully trained.
- Book and confirm flights, car, hotel transfers and ancillary products.
- Adhering to and policing client profiles and policies.
- Document all actions accurately within PNR
- Assist clients with requests and queries in a professional manner.
- Issuing and reissuing tickets, creating EMDs where applicable.
- Liaise and set up bill payments to hotels and arrange billbacks where required.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a marine travel management company
- 2 + years experience in Amadeus GDS preferable, other CRS experience will be considered.
- Fares and Ticketing experience
- Confidence in ticket reissues, exchanges and EMD’s
- Assisting customers in a professional and upbeat manner
- Handle and overcome customer issues in a professional and effective manner
- Strong destination and geographical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Visas
- Strong customer service skillset
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.