Blue Marine Travel is a privately owned travel agency who provide highly specialised travel solutions to the marine industry 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. The company deals with a large range of offshore and marine global accounts.
We are recruiting for our Australasia team, and you will form part of a team of 9 within Australia, and our offices in Tauranga, New Zealand. We have a relaxing work environment where learning and growing is encouraged on a daily basis.
About the role
- Office and remote working options, depending on your location
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from a number of clients
- All aspects of booking flight travel, accommodation, car-hire, and other ancillary services
- Scouring the best and most cost-effective travel requirements for Marine/Corporate accounts.
- Issuing tickets and performing calculations and/or re-calculations for international and domestic airfares.
- Ensuring excellent client relationship at all times
- Weekend work and public holiday will be required (on a rota basis)
Skills and experience
- 2+ years travel experience in the marine or corporate industry.
- Proficient in Amadeus.
- Ideal candidate will have intrinsic understanding of the marine (or corporate), shipping and offshore travel industry.
- Excellent flights knowledge from a business travel background.
- Experience of using nett fares and contracts is ideal.
- High level of organisational skills, customer service and initiative.
- Have the rights to work in either New Zealand or Australia.
Working under pressure is essential, especially with the Covid Travel rules changing daily
*Please note Blue Marine Travel is in no position to assist with work visas/ rights. Candidates should only apply if they fit the above criteria.APPLY