Blue Marine Travel is a privately-owned marine travel consultancy based near Stansted in with IATA accreditation, handling both corporate and marine travel. Established in 2004, our many years of experience allows us to provide a personalised service to our clients and travellers, delivering efficiency and value.
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Marine Travel Consultant.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for travel, high level of customer service, excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, resourceful and enjoys problem solving. This will be an office-based role near Stansted / Bishop Stortford for duration of training with the possibility of remote working once fully trained after 6-12 mths, dependent upon progress.
Following training key responsibilities will be:
- Planning complex itineraries.
- Booking and confirming flights, car, hotel transfers and ancillary products.
- Adhering to and policing client profiles and policies.
- Documenting all actions accurately within PNR
- Assisting clients with requests and queries in a professional manner.
- Issuing and reissuing tickets, creating EMDs where applicable.
- Liaise and set up bill payments to hotels and arrange billbacks where required.